Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hi, hope you are all having a nice weekend. 

I have made some changes to my blog today, boy, I can honestly say its a steep learning curve ha, ha, and I am looking forward to applying for some challenges really soon.

I made a Black & White card for a friends birthday last Thursday, I used STAMP-IT "Travel Script" stamp & Momento "London Fog" ink for the background, with black French Guipure lace, crystals, flourishes and organza ribbon ribbon. 




Black and White is a little 'outside the box' for me but I am pleased with the result and so was Amanda.

Speak again soon,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...