Monday, July 1, 2013

Forget me not Card

Hi everyone,

I have a lovely new card featuring Tilda with Love, I have used Pion Design 'Vintage garden' so I decided to be a little bit more adventurous, I have cut out some of the elements from the sheet to make a few statement tags, 


"Tilda with Love"

I really love "Forget Me Not" flowers (takes me back to my Grandmothers garden) and I decided to try to make some of those little flowers as a highlight on the card rather than roses.
I found in my flower stash these cute little ones which I coloured with Versa Magic inks and a dash of Ranger Star Dust stickles, I threaded them on to a rose bud stem with some leaves behind and a few stamens to look like "forget me not" buds, I am really pleased with how they have turned out, I hope you like it too..


A close up of the little "Forget me not" flowers.

Materials used:
Magnolia stamp "Tilda with Love"
Pion Designs "Vintage Garden"
Watercolour card stock
Copic markers
Versa Magic inks
Spellbinders dies
Glitz French Kiss stamps, Kaisercraft Postmarks stamp
Flowers, Paper2
Doily, flat back Pearls, Lace, ribbon from stash

*   *   *   *   *

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:












9 comments:

  1. so pretty thanks for playing at midweek magnolias hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandy .. your card so pretty!
    Thank you for share and join with us at MDUC, welcome back again..
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy your card is so sweet! Beautiful work!!! So glad you could join us at the Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge blog...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details Sandy - your card is so beautifully soft and pretty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and lovely card! Thank you very much for joining us at MDUC. Hope to see you in next challenge :-))
    regards,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Sandy. Lovely design and Tilda is so sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy, this is wonderful. Love the deatails and colours and the layout is super.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colors are just gorgeous along with the fabulous embellishments too! Just too, too SWEET! Thanks you so much for joining the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Magnolia-licious, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...