Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sepia Coloured Image

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying some warm weather?

I have surprised myself with the latest card, I am really pleased with it, I thought it might have given me quite a headache as I haven't tried a card in sepia before, but I have impressed myself (ha, ha) hope you like it as I do..




"Princess of the Valley"


Materials used:

Magnolia Stamp "Princess of the Valley" ( Prince & Princess Collection)
Momento London Fog ink
Bazzill card stock
X-press it Blending Card
Copic markers
Spellbinders dies 
Martha Stewart Edge punch
Core dinations Core Tag
Little Darlings Sentiment stamp
Flower Petals - Paper2
Platinum Ranger Stickles 
Lace from stash.

*    *    *    *

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:








3 comments:

  1. You have made such a beautiful card Sandy! Love the large flowers you have used.
    Thank you so much for joining MDUC this week for the sepia challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your sepia! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sandy dear, love your card and your sepia coloring! just fabulous!
    thank you for joining MDUC this week and welcome back!
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...