Friday, July 19, 2013

New Baby Card

Hi again,

Wow, this must look like am a very fast putting up another post so quickly, no I actually made the card on earlier this week for a friend of mine.

I have used a lovely digi stamp from Whimsey Stamps its a Carnival Carousel Horse.  I used pastel colours as we don't know if it is a boy or girl, so I thought I would play safe. and yes, silly me I placed it on pink to take the photo - oh well the baby won't know that ha, ha..




Materials:

AC card stock
Copic markers
Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics
Paper Doily
Magnolia Doo Hickeys Dragon Fly die
Spellbinders dies
Prima flowers
Lace - Paper 2
Versa Color "Baby Blue"
Flat backed Pearls
Ranger Star Dust Stickles


I would like to enter this card in the following Challenge



Sorry this has been a bit of a rush job as I so wanted to enter this challenge.

Until next time,



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the ribbon flowers and the gorgeous Die cut, thanks for joining us at MDUC and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...