Sunday, 16 February 2014

Rowing Boat

Good morning everyone,

This is just a short post, as I wanted to share a card with you I've just finished for my son in laws birthday this week, he loves to go fishing so I thought a boat would be ideal!

I've used one of Sandra's templates, take a look HERE its a great little boat and is so good for a male birthday as men can be a bit difficult to design for ha, ha!

The DP is from Raspberry Road "Denim & Diamonds" along with craft card for stability I made it into a card that could be opened and put a verse inside.

I scrunched up strips of blue card stock and sprayed them with water to put around the edge of the boat, I added bits and pieces from my stash, printed out Names of my granddaughters and placed around the boat, I am really pleased with how it turned out.



Until next time, happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. It's a wonderful cute little boat Sandra!! I love all the tiny details and the round shape you used! I'll give you an A+ for this one!!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Book Page cards

Hello, I recently watched a youtube video using old book pages! I've torn pages out of a book I'd read but didn't like, so...