Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Birthday Galleon

Hi everyone,

I made a Galleon birthday card for my son in law's 40th in February as he loves the sea I thought it would be a bit different!

I have used a template from Sandra'sScrapShop for the shape and have embellished it with lots of lovely 'boy' stuff like rigging, ropes etc it even has the number 40 on the portholes in gold and a distressed Treasure map too!





As he was going to New Zealand to be Best man for his friend's wedding, I folded up some NZ dollars inside the map and popped them into the Treasure chest I made with my Silhouette Cameo, I have to say he was really impressed!!

This is just a little something that I thought you might like to see.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Birthday Cards

Hi, Here I have some of the very pretty female birthday cards I've made recently, I can't help myself with misting watercolour pap...