Monday, April 14, 2014

Princess Dress with Wings


Hi again,

I just wanted to share another card I have made for my granddaughters 5th birthday.

This was a shape from my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out two of the dress shapes, one is card stock the top one cut from X-Press it card so that I could use my Copic markers on it.  I punched out little flowers and added them to the side and bottom of the dress after stencilling dots on it, the swirl is Magnolia Doohickeys, and so is the Dragon fly, the large butterfly is a Marianne Design CR1205 die I added to the back of the dress. The butterflies on the top left & bottom right are Spellbinders Les Papillion Two.  


I was really pleased with how it turned out.  When my elder daughter saw it she wants one in blue for her birthday in August, so already I can see it is going to be a favourite, to make for lots of occasions.

Until next, take care, happy crafting


1 comment:

  1. Oh my wow!!! what a sweet project!! So delicate and beautiful! Lovely project Sandy!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...