Show Case of my recent Cards for Family

Hi everyone,

It's been a really busy time with making cards for family and friends the last couple of weeks.

I thought I would show case some of them for you.


Antique Clock for my hubby's birthday which is a template from Sandra's Scrap Shop
materials used:
American Card stock
Tim Holtz dies, Spellbinders dies, Scrapmatts Scrap words, Kaiser Craft flowers and lots of Stampdous Frantage Embossing powder.  


A Watering Can card template from Sandra's Scrap Shop 
materials:
American Card stock, Maja DPs, Spellbinders Butterfly dies, Prima Wood embellishments, Kaiser Craft flowers,  


Another of Sandra's Scrap Shop templates. 
materials:
American Card stock, Magnolia Mushroom with Snail stamp, Spellbinders dies, Maja DP lots of Versa Colour inks and Copic markers,


Magnolia Edwin, which I masked from Vintage Bridal Couple and gave him a checked jacket, I thought this image would be just right to stand outside a Wine Cellar as hubby would love to own a wine cellar! 
materials:
American Card Stock, Magnolia Root Cellar Door Stamp, Spellbinders Paris Nights die, (for the cat) DPs Maja design and a key from my stash,



This box card is from my Silhouette Cameo, hubby loves the Minions so on the internet I went after trying to find some stick on images of minions to no avail so this is my take on them.
materials:
AC card stock, glitter gems, clouds are on Acetate to make them 'float', the sentiment from my computer,


This beautiful Perfume Bottle is a template from Sandra's Scrap Shop I made this from my daughter  Clair's birthday,
materials:
American Craft card stock, Acetate which I embossed with an embossing folder from Australian Simply Cards Magazine, I used Copic markers to colour inside the embossing, Sizzix "Botanical Vine" die, gems from my stash, I was really pleased with this,  


An Anniversary card for my sister in law, made with Graphics 45 Design papers, black lace, Kaiser Craft flowers, I fussy cut the Ladies and put them on 3D tape,



A 50th Wedding Anniversary Card made for my daughter's mother in law,
materials:
American Crafts card stock, Marianne Design Gardenia flower die, Magnolia Doohickey Swirl die,
Couture creations embossing folders 'Intrinsic', Sizzix Scallop Doily set embossing folder for the edges and Kaiser Crafts flowers.

I think I have just about summed up what creations I have been making in the last month!

Take care until next time and happy crafting

Comments