Monday, June 16, 2014

Boutique Ballet - 2 Dancing Princess Tilda's

Hi everyone,

Here is my DT card for Magnolia Forever challenge 

"2 Characters or More" 


 Magnolia stamps "Princess Tilda's with Ballet Shoes" 

The Princess Tilda's love to dance.


I've made an easel card this time,  
I put the Magnolia Boutique stamp behind the Tilda's.

Materials used:

Magnolia Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes x 2 - 
(I can't find the name of the 1st dancing Tilda, 
if any has this stamp could you let me know her name please?)
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Labels One, Grand Scalloped Ovals,
Magnolia Doohickeys Tilda's Ticket
Magnolia Doohickeys Dragonflies,
Joy Crafts Cutting Dies #6002/0256 (for the border)
American Crafts Card stock
Maja Design Papers 'Vintage Summer Basics 1943'
Lace, ribbon and doily from my stash.

*   *   *   

I would like to enter the following Challenges:






Until next time, 
take care, stay safe and happy crafting..


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card :-) Thanks for joining LLCs June challenge. DT Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise for your lovely comment it is really appreciated xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy,
    What an elegant card with a lovely scene. Great idea to combine the two Tilda Ballerinas. Thanks for joining us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...