Monday, June 2, 2014

Magnolia-For-Ever Blog Challenge - Lots of Flowers

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are nice and warm especially if, like us you have just started Winter - yay I love it!! 
Or are at the start of your Summer.. enjoy!


I have a new card to share with you today,





I have used one of my new Magnolia stamps "Tilda with Dexter the Dragon" I think he is so cute! 
I have teamed him with Edwin's Knight Castle stamp, all coloured with Copic markers.

Close up of Tilda.

The flowers I made with 
Cheery Lynn Designs Gardenia strip, 
flower buds Prima,
Stampendous Frantage Shabby White,
Magnolia "So Wrapped Swirly" tag, 
Joy Crafts Butterfly Border & Clouds die,
 The lattice is from my Silhouette Cameo, 
DP's are Maja Design CreaDiem Blomstra,
and lots of Ranger Star Dust Stickles.

I am entering this in the following challenges:



Take care until next time, 
hugs 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog, I really appreciate the time you took to have a look around.
    Have now become a follower as all your cards are totally stunning,
    I love the unusually shape that you sometimes use and the soft gentle colour combo. Amazing. Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the flowers and the butterflies :-) Thank you so much for entering LLC's June challenge. DT Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sandy, I love the soft pastel colours.

    XX Inge DT Simply Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sandy. This is absolutely adorable. I love the scene you created with the new Tilda with Dexter and Edwin's darling castle. Lovely pastel coloring. Truly a joy to gaze upon. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy,
    What a cute little scene you have created here. Beautiful colours and decorations. Thanks for linking up to LLC's Summer Garden challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...