Thursday, February 5, 2015

Butterfly Birthday Card - My SVG HUT

Hi everyone,

Here is a little card I have made from SVG HUT this is a box greetings card that will fold flat to fit in an envelope, it has a Butterfly theme, which is very cute.. 

I've used Maja Design paper 
"Vintage Frost Basics" 2nd of December & Pion Design "Shoreline Treasures" & CreaDiem Blomstra

to enhance the photo I chose of my lovely little grand daughters! The card is from them to their Daddy for his birthday this month. 


The card was cut on my Silhouette Cameo, the Butterflies in american card stock which I dabbed with Versa colour 38 Skye Blue, 35 Lilac ink all touched with Wink of Stella "Clear" just for a little shimmer.

I hope that you like my little box card they are so easy to make and look very impressive.

Until next time, happy crafting,  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...