Sunday, 3 May 2015

Time for Christmas Magnolia # 90 Non-traditional Christmas colors

Hi everyone,

Here is my first Christmas card for 2015 - Wow!!!

Recently I saw the lovely card by Chantal for TFM Challenge - Time for Christmas Magnolia, here is my card for the challenge using the lovely Christmas Tilda with Reindeer stamp.



I have combined Tilda with a box card from My SVG HUT "All is Quiet" 
I didn't put Santa in as I want the focus on Tilda, but there is always next time lol!

Materials:-
American Card stock, Copic markers, Magnolia Christmas Tilda & Reindeer, Doohickey's Christmas Tree,  Snowflake Edge dies, Spellbinders Dainty Dots embossing plate, lots of Ranger Stardust Stickles, ribbon & pearls from my stash.



until next time, happy crafting..

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Love the design of it and the colours. Just gourges. Thanks for playing with us at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Book Page cards

Hello, I recently watched a youtube video using old book pages! I've torn pages out of a book I'd read but didn't like, so...