Sunday, May 3, 2015

Time for Christmas Magnolia # 90 Non-traditional Christmas colors

Hi everyone,

Here is my first Christmas card for 2015 - Wow!!!

Recently I saw the lovely card by Chantal for TFM Challenge - Time for Christmas Magnolia, here is my card for the challenge using the lovely Christmas Tilda with Reindeer stamp.



I have combined Tilda with a box card from My SVG HUT "All is Quiet" 
I didn't put Santa in as I want the focus on Tilda, but there is always next time lol!

Materials:-
American Card stock, Copic markers, Magnolia Christmas Tilda & Reindeer, Doohickey's Christmas Tree,  Snowflake Edge dies, Spellbinders Dainty Dots embossing plate, lots of Ranger Stardust Stickles, ribbon & pearls from my stash.



until next time, happy crafting..

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Love the design of it and the colours. Just gourges. Thanks for playing with us at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...