Monday, August 10, 2015

Add an Animal

Hi,

Here is a box card I've made for my niece's 11th birthday, using Bridesmaid Tilda,
I coloured her with Copic markers, 
the lovely papers are Maja Design Sofiero 'Exuberance of flowers in Bloom DP's,
Magnolia Paris Night pussy cat, 
Magnolia Dragonflies,
La-La Land Bridge & Heart Fence.



I thought that as Tilda is throwing flower petals I would use some Faux silk petals by Vivaldi on the fold down parts of the box, 
I tinted the edges with pink/blue versa mark ink with a gem stone on each petal and Stardust stickles. 
The balloon, flower die & lace is from my stash.


I would like to enter this into the

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Add an Animal

Midweek Magnolia - Anything but a Card


Take care until next time..

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous explosion box! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome explosion box! Beautifully done. Love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back again! Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Licious.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous box card, love the pretty colour combo and of course sweet Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...