Friday, 16 October 2015

Simply Magnolia New DT

Hi everyone,

I would love to let you all know that I will be one of the new Design Team members on 
Simply Magnolia starting in November!

I'm beyond excited as I have loved Magnolia stamps for about 3 years (first love) and to be on a DT for a Magnolia blog is just amazing!
 I can't help myself, below is the screen shot I took announcing the new DTs I'm the 4th one down Yay!!!
Congratulations to the other Ladies too, I look forward to working with you all at Simply Magnolia!


Watch this space for some amazing cards made by yours truly in the very near future!!

Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandy!! Sorry just seen the post so a tad late xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ameera, I'm really looking forward to working with you all.xx

      Delete

Pretty Birthday Cards

Hi, Here I have some of the very pretty female birthday cards I've made recently, I can't help myself with misting watercolour pap...