Friday, October 16, 2015

Simply Magnolia New DT

Hi everyone,

I would love to let you all know that I will be one of the new Design Team members on 
Simply Magnolia starting in November!

I'm beyond excited as I have loved Magnolia stamps for about 3 years (first love) and to be on a DT for a Magnolia blog is just amazing!
 I can't help myself, below is the screen shot I took announcing the new DTs I'm the 4th one down Yay!!!
Congratulations to the other Ladies too, I look forward to working with you all at Simply Magnolia!


Watch this space for some amazing cards made by yours truly in the very near future!!

Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandy!! Sorry just seen the post so a tad late xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ameera, I'm really looking forward to working with you all.xx

      Delete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...