Sunday, March 26, 2017

Special Anniversary Card

Hi there,

Here is a very special anniversary card I made for dear friends who were celebrating 50 years of marriage!

I have used the lovely Pion papers Vintage Wedding,  backing is a beige pearlescent paper, gold just didn't see right with it.

I wanted something different for this card and made it a Z fold so that I could embellish all of the sides except the very back which I saved to write on,
this may be photo heavy to show the details on the card, sorry about this!



showing the Z fold


front view


one of the tags added to the front


inside of back


second tag inside


reverse of front & second side


finished card showing front tag.

This was a labour of Love for me as I couldn't make it back to England to celebrate their special day!

I hope that you like this gorgeous card.

until next time, happy crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...