Monday, April 22, 2013

2nd Post

Hi everyone,

Well, its been a busy week, it was my granddaughter's 4th birthday last Friday.. 

Obviously at 4 years old "everything" is Princess's and Pink..


Ballerina Tilda





I made her an easel card, using 4 Magnolia stamps (masked of course), coloured with Copic markers, Magnolia papers, I used pink sparkly tulle to go around the edge and Spellbinders butteries. This was a pretty quick make as her party was Saturday. 

I was helping my daughter make the Princess Castle cake on Friday,  I think she made a pretty brilliant job of it too.. don't you!




Its just a quick post today as I have been trying to edit my Blog too and its getting to the end of a long day!


Bye for now xx

Sandy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...