Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May Card Challenge - Rosegarden Tilda

Hi everyone,

As it is Autumn here in Melbourne, Australia and my roses are showing a lovely autumn flush, I thought  "Rosegarden Tilda" needed to have an Autumn feel to her..


I have used Bazzill card, Copic markers, the Kaiser roses were coloured with Copics too, paper doilies, new Spellbinders dies (Decorative Labels Eight, Labels Twenty-Nine) La La Land Fence, Doohickeys Dragon Flies and a bronze glass button from my button box.

I think she looks quite gorgeous so I am entering her into the May Card Challenge - Lili of the Valley & The Ribbon Girls.

Bye for now,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...