Friday, June 21, 2013

Live & Love Crafts # 12 - Birthstone - January Garnet

Hi everyone, hope you are all having some really good weather?

It's started to really feel like winter here in Melbourne we've had Frost - okay it hasn't lasted long but to my Pommy eyes its gorgeous having been born in January in the UK I love it!

My birthstone is Garnet/Amethyst as I am on the cusp (20 January), I much prefer Amethyst but have made my card Red to resemble the garnet, this maybe because I have made a few cards in purple lately..



Birthstone - January - Garnet

"Secret Tilda"


This little Tilda was one of my first stamps, I think she is really gorgeous and what ever
colour she is wearing she wears it with grace, I wonder what cute present she is hiding...

Materials used:

Magnolia stamp "Secret Tilda" (Merry Little Christmas Collection)
Memento London Fog ink
Bazzill card stock
X-press it Blending card
Copic markers
Magnolia Dragon Fly die
Spellbinders Dies
Kaisercraft stamp 'Postmarks'
French Guipure lace
Kaisercraft & Prima Flowers
Liquid Pearls
Star Dust Ranger Stickles
Pearls and Ribbon from stash.

*   *   *   *   *

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

Live & Love Crafts - Birthstone


Magnolia-licious Challenge - Luscious Lace








1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy, what a sweet card this is, wonderful colouring of this sweet Tilda and your layering is great with lots of pretty details. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...