Monday, June 17, 2013

MDUC #201 Anything Goes Challenge

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well, unlike me - I have had a cold for almost a week now, yuk!!

I thought I would make and post a card to help myself feel a little better..



"Princess Tilda"

I think this little Tilda is really special, she looks superb in Red,
I thought Christmas might suit her, so here she is!

I have used:

Magnolia stamp "Princess Tilda" (Fairy Tale Collection)
Momento London Fog ink
Kaiser card Stock
Spellbinders Dies
Martha Stewart Corner Punch
Copic Markers
Susan Wheeler sentiment from (HollyPond Hill Collection)
Prima & Kaisercraft Flowers
Gems, ribbon, Doily,
Stampendous Shaved Ice, 
"Fantasy Gold" Embossing Powder 
"Xmas Red" Rangers Stickles 

*   *   *   *   *

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning and beautiful red dress on Tilda, Sandy. Gorgeous card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy, for your beautiful cards for this week's challenge at MDUC.
    Hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...