Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Aurora Wings Bridal Veil

Hi everyone,

This is my first AuroraWings Bridal Veil card, they are just gorgeous digi stamps pop over and check them out.

Printed onto X-Press It blending card, I coloured her with Copic markers. I used a Spellbinders die for the shape of the card edged with Versa Color Lilac ink, The lattice I cut on my Silhouette Cameo, the flowers, lace and bling are from Spotlight (my local craft store) as I am not putting this in a challenge I have skimmed over the supplies I have used.


I hope you like my first attempt with an Aurora Wings digi stamp, watch this space for more.

Take care, happy crafting,





3 comments:

  1. This is so feminine and beautiful Sandy! Such an elegant and lovely project!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Sandy! love your coloring and the embelllishments are just fabulous! I can't figure out why you would not enter it in the AW challenge as well. You may enter 3 times with an AW image, it's dated after the beginning of the challenge, and this is beyond beautiful! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Sandy! I love your delicate coloring and the choice of purple & white - one of my favorite color combo. I second Donna about entering this beauty into AW challenge. ;) Mitzi

    ReplyDelete

Book Page cards

Hello, I recently watched a youtube video using old book pages! I've torn pages out of a book I'd read but didn't like, so...