Sunday, 22 June 2014

Black and Circle - "Carnevale"

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are well and enjoying a little sunshine.

I have a new project to share for

 Reve 2 Scrap - the criteria was Black & Circle - here is my interpretation!

I don't usually 'do' black so it was a challenge for me,
 I cut the black shape on my Silhouette Cameo and it was a little to large for a card, so I have put it onto a canvas board to hang or stand on a shelf, again this is a little different for me!
Note to myself: must try different things sometimes ha, ha..




I have used Aurora Wings Carnevale image which was a pleasure to colour with Copics.

Materials used:-

Kaiser Craft card stock,
X-press it Blender card,
Copic markers,
Kaiser craft Flowers,
8x8 Canvas board,
Spellbinders Grand Circles,
Spellbinders Venetian Motifs, 
Scrapmatts sentiment,
lots and lots of Wink of Stella (clear)

I am entering this in:





Until next time, take care & happy crafting 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, Sandy! Love your delicate coloring on the image, the gorgeous frame, and the lovely flowers. Totally stunning! Thank you for joining Aurora Wings' Challenge #4! Good luck! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautifull, Sandy! I agree, the delicate coloring of the image is gorgeous. Fabulous frame, too. Thanks so much for joining our Color Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Sandy, the black background is stunning as is your colouring and colour choices.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pretty Birthday Cards

Hi, Here I have some of the very pretty female birthday cards I've made recently, I can't help myself with misting watercolour pap...