Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tea Cup Pansies - Treasured Times Stamps

Hi everyone,

Here is a really lovely card that I have made from Treasured Times Stamps "Tea Cup Pansies" this stamp is so cute it could be used for lots of different occasions. 


Here I have gone with a softer look using Pion DPs, few embellishments but I think it looks stunning!
Hop on over to Treasured Times Stamps Inspirational Blog and join us..
Materials used,
PION Design Papers
Lace from Paper2
Paper Doiley
Spellbinders Dies
Kaiser Craft Flowers
A Wink of Stella Clear Pen
Ribbon, gems from my stash

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...