Friday, January 9, 2015

A Special 60th Birthday Card


Hi everyone,

I would like to share a card with you today for a special lady, her daughter Amanda asked me if I would make something, she gave me the following ideas of Lilies, creams, shabby chic and French Bull Dogs and definitely no 60 on it!

 I surprised myself with how well this card came together once I had all of the elements, it seemed to make itself lol 



front view,


slightly off side view to show the butterflies


a view of the inside but you can't see the little french bulldog

I have to say that Amanda said her Mum loved the card, so I was very pleased..

Materials:

Cream American Card stock
PION Design paper "Sweet Baby"
Magnolia Doohickeys Dragonfly dies
Noor Design 6002/0251die
Spellbinders dies
Prima flowers
Ranger Stardust stickles


Until next time, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...