Friday, March 13, 2015

Two Cards today

Hi all,

I wanted to show you my latest cards, they are modelled on the cards that the lovely 
Teresa Allday makes http://craftingalldayscards.blogspot.com not that mine are a patch on Teresa's but I try! 

The anniversary card is for my daughter, happy anniversary Karen & Richard!




And the Pink one is for a friend who is unfortunately in a Melbourne hospital after having surgery, I thought it might help to cheer her up,



(According to her hubby she was thrilled with it!)

Perhaps it was because I was making the two cards together, cutting, stitching, glueing, picking flowers that it took me about 4 hours, which I thought wasn't bad considering that I had not made cards like this before LOL.

DPs PION Paris Fles Market, My Precious Daughter, Flowers Paper2, Vivaldi Pearl Spray, Spotlight Guipure Lace, Pink cotton lace (I bought in Italy last year) Pearl Strings, Spellbinders "In-spire" Umbrella Trio and lots of Stardust Stickles. 


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Sandy, love all the pretty details and design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, they were a first for me and I can see I'll be making more! 😀

      Delete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...