Monday, August 10, 2015

Anything but a Card

Hi there, 

I have been MIA recently, sorry, lots been happening with family health issues! Hubby then my eldest daughter in hospital, but they are back to normal again - if there is such a thing called 'normal' lol!

I've been having a play with my acrylic paints on some Glass bricks I picked up in a Sale recently.

And when I saw the Challenge over at Mid-week Magnolias Anything but a Card I thought why not enter my 'Brick' as it has "Santa on Christmas Eve" on it from "So Jolly collection".


this is the brick unlit


this one with a light behind it - 
please use battery candles not real ones!!!
its best to use battery Fairy lights.

I hope you like my little effort at starting Christmas in August. 
My daughter wants this Santa for her house - I think Santa is going to be busy this year lol! 


I would like to enter this into

Midweek Magnolias Anything but a Card


2 comments:

  1. stunning ! simply stunning!!! and such a fabulous idea!!! hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun, thanks so much for the confidence boost with this one it means a lot! xxxx

      Delete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...