Thursday, October 29, 2015

Anniversary Card

Hi its me again,

Just like to show you a card I made last night and finished this morning for my daughter Clair & hubby Dale's Anniversary next Wednesday.  This weekend it is Melbourne Cup Racing Carnival its a public holiday so I posted the card this morning so she would get it by Wednesday. 


The image is darling & from issue 139 of Quick cards made easy, coloured with Copic markers, DP's are PION Botanical Journal Borders,
Manor House & Green Tara flowers, muslin and Ranger Crystal stickles, lace from my craft stash.

Until next time which will be a Christmas card with a surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...