Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tilda with Scarlet the Pig


Hi everyone,

Here is a card for my youngest granddaughter who was 5 years old on the 25th October and will be joining her big sister at school next year, oh my goodness they grow up fast!

I've used Tilda with Scarlet the Pig as Tamara loves Peppa Pig and Purple, this is the closest I could get to it lol.



Materials:

Maja DPs
 Doily
the sign post I made
Daisy lace
Chiffon ribbon
Ballon die
all from my stash
lots of Stardust Stickles.

Have to say Tamara had perfect sunny day and she loved her card!

until next time, happy crafting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...