Friday, September 23, 2016

Stempelglede Guest DT

Hi,

It's been a while since I've blogged anything, as I've been helping my daughter in her Accounting business as Tax season here in Australia is July- Sept and she gets really busy!



Now I'm back to crafting again yay!
There is a fantastic chance to be a Guest DT on Stempelglede and I would like to enter with my version of a Steampunk card..

I have used a Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Book template for the card shape.
Kraft card stock, white Kaisercraft card, Distress Inks and Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe design paper.
I hand drew the image of the inkwell from an old fashioned one I bought a long time ago it's coloured with distress inks.
I've a wax seal on the design because I wanted an old fashioned look to the paper!

I hope you like my little effort and hope to see you more often,
 Until next time happy crafting, stay safe..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...