Sunday, April 2, 2017

Elegant Special Occassion Cards

Hi,

These are two cards that would be lovely for a special occassion, again I have used modelling paste on them & with a sprinkling of diamond glitter which I love but while making the cards the glitter gets everywhere until the paste is dry lol,


this would be lovely for a wedding or anniversary,


and this one turned out particularly well as I made the flower using "silk" petals which was glued into a flower, misted it with the kaisercraft Aqua mist, it is a favourite of mine even though I'm not a blue person haha!

until next time, happy crafting..

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Love the use of the paste and glitter, it's so effective.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy. Wow these cards are just gorgeous! Absolutely love how you have designed the backgrounds with the amazing patterns and texture. The flower embellies are beautiful additions. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog today, I just happened to peek my head in and seen your inquiry. Everything is fine with me thank you. My family has hit some hard times and I have opted to cut back on crafting for the time being so that I can be there to help them out. I appreciate so much you asking about me, thank you for your sweet comments and for all of your support. sending hugs to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...