Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Noordesign UK - DT Call + Foamiran Flowers DT

Hello,
Sorry I've been MIA for a while, lots of things happening mostly unwell grandchildren, 
hospitals & family, such is life!

Anyway, now I'm back full of excitement as Tracy Payne has a fantastic opportunity
over on her blog 

or check out her shop on 

I would so love to try out for the Foamiran Design Team!

I actually got my Foamiran sheets from Tracy using a noordesign uk gift voucher (thanks Davinia Wood)I have to say that I just adore making flowers with foamiran, its lovely to see how from sheets of foam that you can make something gorgeous like this card!!!


from this - to this - 

or these - 

these were my first attempt at Foamiran flowers, I was soooo pleased with them!


 this is the latest card..

I only have basic tools, 2 stylus, a foam pad and watercolour crayons or oil pastels, hot glue gun, stamens, to make the flowers so I am pretty pleased with how my flowers turned out.

        

As with anything new there are lots of videos on youtube to watch to give you an idea of how to make these gorgeous flowers - 


I just love them and hope you will try them its so addictive.

I am entering this post for Foamiran Design Team



until next time.. 
happy crafting, take care..

7 comments:

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...