Friday, September 11, 2015

"Men Cards"

Hi,

Thought I would share 3 cards I made for Fathers Day last weekend, here in Australia.

As Men cards are always difficult or they are for me I thought why not make use of the internet and search for hubby's and sons in laws favourite cars, bike images!



Hubby's always wanted a new Jaguar, printing out the images on photo paper gave them an almost velvet look which I rather love,


Dale has a Harley Davidson, its red (not sure if this is the right bike, but its red) I really loved the harley badge I found for his card



Richard would one day love a Red Porsche - apparently red cars go faster hehe!

all papers are Maja,
 Stampendous Frontage in Aged Silver, Aged Gold,
 Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die, 
Crafts-too embossing folder Geared 
Darice Brick Pattern.

I hope you like my take on cards for Men!

until next time, take care 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...