Friday, January 8, 2016

Simply Magnolia DT - Vintage/Sepia

Happy New Year everyone,

Here we are in 2016 - I hope you all have a fantastic, fun creative year!

Here is my card for Simply Magnolia DT - Vintage/Sepia 

I've used "Cool Edwin" coloured with Distress Inks, Graphic45 DPs 'A Proper Gentleman Collection' I thought it was fun to put the bridge & umbrella on, as you can't go far in summer in the UK without one!

   Edwin is coloured with Distress Inks
Papers - Graphic45
LaLa Land Bridge die
Spellbinders Umbrella die
Go-Kreate die shape
Magnolia Scalloped Tag
Frontage Taupe Embossing Enamel

until next time, happy crafting.. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully done Sandy...I guess I can't say Edwin's beautiful...being a male and all...so wonderful he is!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...