Saturday, January 30, 2021

New Cards - 2021


Hi, here are a few of my recent card makes using StampinUp products, Birthdays, Friends, Male cards too.



Boho Indigo DSP                                                     Kangaroo & Company Stamp set









Treasured Medallion Stamp Set




Kangaroo & Company Stamp Set                            Handsomely Suited Stamp Set
 Sailing Home Stamp Set                                                     Sailing Home Stamp Set 

1st card, I used  some of the Boho Indigo designer series papers and punched butterflies from the Butterfly Gala stamp set.

2nd card, I made Rocker card using Kangaroo & Company stamp set for a little whimsical child's card.

3rd card, Ive made a Screen shaped card using the lovely Treasured Medallion stamp set which I used as an all over design to give a different effect.

4th card, I cut out small hearts and die cut the little kangaroos from the Kangaroo & company stamp set.

5th card, I used the Bow tie from the Handsomely Suited stamp set.

6th and 7th cards, I stamped an A4 basic White card-stock with stamps from the Sailing Home stamp set in a random fashion, to use on these two cards.  

Stay safe everyone, until next time, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...