Wednesday, September 20, 2017

80th Birthday Card

Hello,

This is a card I made the afternoon before one of the markets I attend, 
I thought it was quite pretty and was pleased with it.

I had a lady pick it up to buy, she said it was for an 80th birthday!

I suggested I could put the number 80 on it for her in silver, she thought that was a lovely idea!


I love attending the markets and pleasing people with the cards that I make!

I have to smile now, as it was very nerve racking the first couple of times I did it, but once you relax and go with it, it is very satisfying! 

until next time, happy crafting, stay safe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...