Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Aurora Wings Gardenia Anniversary Card

Hi everyone,

I would like to share an Aurora Wings Gardenia card that I made for my daughter's anniversary last month.

This would have put it on my blog sooner but silly me I forgot to take a photo of it, can you believe that!!

I wanted a softer look for this gorgeous image, so with my Copic markers I began on her hair first, the rest of the colouring seemed to chose itself after that. I've used Ranger Star Dust stickles on her hair and a Clear Gelly Roll pen around her eyes to add shimmer (love that pen) its very delicate.

On the American CS I've inked a Prima Stencil #564320 with Orchid Versa colour ink to give the background some definition. The image is cut with a Spellbinders Grand circles die, also Spellbinders Ornate Square die cut in two pieces and put one top right and one lower left under the Prima flowers with tucked in Magnolia Doohickeys Vintage leaves edged with Green Tea Versa colour ink. The lace is from my stash I was pleased I had enough to go around the circle.


I love colouring images and having superb images like Mitzi Sato-Wiuff it is a real pleasure, thank you Mitzi for sharing..

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenge:


Until next time, happy crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...