Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Male Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

Well, I think Autumn is finally here, its raining and cool today.. yay!

I wanted to share a card that I made a few weeks ago for a friend, its not rock science this time round.

Cream American craft card stock which I dry embossed with a Spellbinders M-Bossing folder Dainty dots, Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die with Ranger Crackle Accents, for the centre circle I've used Stampendous Aged Ivory Fran-tage embossing enamel and two Scrapmatts sentiments.  I applied fran-tage to the edging pieces of the clocks and adhered them to the corners to give the card a little dimension.




Sometimes it can be hard to make a male card but I was quite pleased with this one, hope it gives you a few ideas.

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...